Today was a hard day!!
I got one of the calls that every parent dreads...
"Your son is hurt and needs to be taken to the emergency room..."
I was terrified.
Just remembering that moment and the days events,
Just remembering that moment and the days events,
swells my eyes with burning tears!
Jim was in Basketball and was elbowed in the face.
We rushed to the hospital.
The E.R Dr. said, "...It was for sure broken."
The E.R Dr. said, "...It was for sure broken."
Still we went ahead and took x-rays to discover
it looks worse than it is!!
it looks worse than it is!!
That means, NO BREAK!!!
Jim is so lucky. God has truly blessed us!
Jim is still going to be swollen and really sore for awhile but the end result is he will be back to normal, whereas if it were broken we would have a lot more recovery and possible problems down the line. 
I still ask anyone reading to send your prayers his way.
He was and is brave and strong and
I couldn't be more proud of how he handled himself
in this tough (and painful) time.



No comments:
Post a Comment